Time to replace?
The health and performance of a laptop battery can degrade over time. Typical symptoms include:
- Draining quickly during use
- Charging to “full” capacity quickly and not holding its charge
- Not charging at all (often accompanied with a “Plugged in, not charging” message in Windows)
- Error message regarding battery health on boot (common in HP & Dell machines)
- Machine cutting out / not powering on at all
The average lifespan of a battery varies from model to model. However, a good estimate of a typical laptop battery would be 1-2 years with normal daily use.
Getting a replacement
Here at The IT Way, we offer replacement laptop batteries for a wide variety of makes & models including Dell, HP, Acer, Lenovo, ASUS, Samsung, Sony, Apple and many more.
Price is dependent on the model and fitting requirements (some batteries are internal while others external. Pop-in or contact us for a quote today!